- Sodium PCA—binds water to the skin to help maintain an optimal moisture level.
- Hyaluronic acid—a moisturizing compound found naturally in the skin; selected for its capability
- to bind moisture to the skin’s surface.
- Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate)—an excellent skin moisturizer and conditioner.
- Aloe vera—recognized for its soothing and conditioning properties.
- Uses NaPCA, a humectant found naturally in skin tissue, to help maintain optimal moisture level by binding water to the skin
- Hydrates skin and protects it against dryness
- Includes aloe vera to pamper, calm, and soothe skin
- Made from a nongreasy formula
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist Tested
Apply a pearl-sized amount on skin. Avoid contact with eyes.
Question & Answers
What is NaPCA?
NaPCA stands for sodium pyrrolidone carboxylic acid, a powerful humectant that binds water to your skin.
Where does NaPCA come from?
NaPCA is derived from the fermentation of soybeans.
Which skin types should use NaPCA Moisturizer?
NaPCA Moisturizer provides medium hydration for individuals with normal, slightly oily, or slightly dry skin types.