Apply a generous layer of mud to skin, avoiding mouth and eye areas. Let mud dry 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns a light aquamarine color. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud™ two to three times a week.
Glacial Marine Mud (Maris limus)—obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest, absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture. This skin-beneficial mud is homogenized to increase its absorption powers and provide ideal consistency.
The following are some of the more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements featured:
- Copper—helps improve skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
- Zinc—an essential mineral for healthy skin.
- Magnesium—a necessary component of the skin’s natural energy cycle.
- Silver—aids the skin’s antimicrobial activity.
- Chromium—helps maintain balance in the skin.
So worth the value! 15 sachets of mud mask to suck all my impurities and dirt from my skin? SIGN ME UP!